doktilaok

A virtual venue for all our chicken talk.

Welcome...




...to an interactive source of practical gamebird management and health programs!

...Slideshow ...

Welcome to our new Home

Fellow gamebird enthusiasts, I would like to personally welcome you to our new home. Please take time to answer our poll and let us know what is your favorite rooster. We will post the results after the polling ends.
All new entries will only be found here and in the near future our previous home will be converted to a static link page to this new site.
Please inform our friends of the move. I would like to encourage all of you my friends to posts comments on questions on gamebird raising you may have and I will answer them to the best of my abilities. Let me also know thru your comments any topic on gamebird management you would like to learn about.


Copyright © DokTilaok

1 comments:

  1. Paul Miranda said...
     

    Doc Paul,i would just like to ask you a question.I am a college student and amateur gamefowl breeder.I am a lover of BLACKS.So can you give me a feeding guide from day-old to maintenance?And from pre-con to conditioning?How long do i pre-con my roosters?And when do I introduce grains to the cockerels?I am currently using BIO lines,but i would appreciate it if you gave me a feeding guide,as you are a doctor,and you know better I bet.An advance thank you to you.I hope you respond well and good mwith my inquiry.

Post a Comment



 

                                     
Copyright 2009 © Doktilaok All Rights Reserved : Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates