
Common Diseases
Based on the last Poll we had asking the question "What are the common diseases that affect your farm?"
The results showed that Fowl Pox, Coryza & Gumboro were the top 3 diseases.
Another reason I see for Fowl Pox and Coryza to be reported more is because many gamefowl raisers are already familiar with these diseases and are easily identified by them.
More often, when I visit farms that seek my help in controlling diseases in their yard, I experience a mixture of infections rather than just one disease problem.
The good news on the top 3 diseases identified, is that there are already numberous reliable vaccines to prevent the occurence of these infections.
For a basic vaccination program, feel free to browse my webpage to find an earlier post containing the program.
Our gamefowls are athletes and should always be in the best possible health, given the best possible nutrition in order to keep them in superior fighting form.

The results showed that Fowl Pox, Coryza & Gumboro were the top 3 diseases.
What are the common diseases that affect your farm?
Another reason I see for Fowl Pox and Coryza to be reported more is because many gamefowl raisers are already familiar with these diseases and are easily identified by them.
More often, when I visit farms that seek my help in controlling diseases in their yard, I experience a mixture of infections rather than just one disease problem.
The good news on the top 3 diseases identified, is that there are already numberous reliable vaccines to prevent the occurence of these infections.
For a basic vaccination program, feel free to browse my webpage to find an earlier post containing the program.
Our gamefowls are athletes and should always be in the best possible health, given the best possible nutrition in order to keep them in superior fighting form.
Copyright © DokTilaok

.jpg)














0 comments:
Post a Comment