doktilaok

A virtual venue for all our chicken talk.

Welcome...




...to an interactive source of practical gamebird management and health programs!

...Slideshow ...

Thanks to Mr Eddie Boy Ledesma

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to one of the great breeders from Bacolod, Mr Eddie Boy Ledesma of Fire & Ice Gamefarm. He was so kind enough to share a copy of his book "The Histories of Game Strains" so that I may learn more about the origins of the different bloodlines. Thanks also to my good friend Dr Nilo Magtibay for assisting me in securing the copy.

Be assured that I will share my learnings with you my fellow gamebird enthusiasts, for I believe that knowledge is meant to be shared and not to be kept to oneself.


Copyright © DokTilaok

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

                                     
Copyright 2009 © Doktilaok All Rights Reserved : Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates