doktilaok

A virtual venue for all our chicken talk.

Welcome...




...to an interactive source of practical gamebird management and health programs!

...Slideshow ...

Dyaryo Larga Goes 3










I would like to extend my heartfelt congratulations to DYARYO LARGA on your 3rd year anniversary!

I remember when Mon Avorque, the Editor approached me when the newspaper was still in it's early stages. He shared his vision of bringing out the one and only weekly newspaper for gamefowl afficionados. He wanted to be able to create an affordable means of delivering timely news on the sport, information on gamefowls such as management, health, and the industry as a whole. Part of this vision he shared is to be able to reach out to the simple backyard breeders and raisers and help them thru Dyaro Larga!

His passion as a journalist, gamefowl afficionado and most of all, his dedication to be a great source of valuable and timely information suited for all sabungeros alike, be them backyard or big time has made Dyaryo Larga what it is today!

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS on your 3rd year! I am sure that you will continue to grow as the years come, and soon enough... all gamebird afficionados all over the country will be reading Larga each week!

I am glad that Mon approached me 3 years back, for one of the most valuable things that came out of that meeting, is I found a good friend in him!



Copyright © DokTilaok

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

                                     
Copyright 2009 © Doktilaok All Rights Reserved : Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates